This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 at 8:40 pm and is filed under Announcements.
VOLUNTEERS – GIVE THE GIFT OF TIME
The mission of the volunteer services at the Hiller Aviation Museum is to foster knowledge about the history of aviation and the future of flight. Hiller Aviation Museum volunteers share the rich history of aviation through exhibits spanning the last century of flight and offering a window into the next 100 years.
By combining knowledge from the past with the inspiration and vision of the future, Hiller Aviation Museum volunteers provide the community with an unique opportunity to understand what early aviation designers expected to achieve, what they accomplished and the contributions these visionaries made to the science of aviation.
Hiller Aviation Museum volunteer services is an integral part of the museum’s success.
By sharing your experience, excitement and enthusiasm about aviation you will make a positive impact upon the community. Volunteers staff our gallery, restoration shop and library.
* Providing a valuable community service
* Inspiring young people and the general public about the science of aviation
* Developing a high level of aviation knowledge and expertise
* Access to historical information and exhibits
* An opportunity to develop new skills
* An opportunity to make new friends
* Knowing your contribution is making a real difference in our community
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO VOLUNTEER CONTACT:
Rick Smith – Volunteer coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (650) 654-0200 ext.219